Piscina, Muelles, Lobitos, El Hueco, Baterías
- District: Lobitos
- Province: Talara
- Region: Piura
- The construction of houses on the sand negatively affect the cycle of sand accumulation, needed for the wave formation. They intervene with the wind,
which also accumulates sand on the beach.
- The construction of oil wells and oil platforms on the sea close to the surf break.
Petroleum gas pipes cross the beach.
- Pollution due to possible petroleum leakage.
- Carlos Ricalde (firstname.lastname@example.org), Harold Koecklin (email@example.com)
- Mariana Rodriguez (firstname.lastname@example.org), Rafael Aramburu (email@example.com)
- Andres Bustamante (firstname.lastname@example.org / www.ecoswell.org)
- 0% - Fundraising
- 30% - Hired Specialist
- 60% - Presentation of Study
- 98% - Approved by DIHIDRONAVV
- 100% - Protected Surf Break
S/. 20000 out of S/. 20000
Map: See map here
Directorial resolution: See resolution here
Donors: See complete list here